The FOT-Net seminar ‘How to develop a FOT’ took place in Paris on October 16th 2009. Report and presentations are now available for download.
– Report .pdf (44.3 KB)
– Presentation Kerry Malone: theory stakeholder analysis .pdf (386.4 KB)
– Presentation Wil Botman: case stakeholder analysis .pdf (428.5 KB)
– Presentation Jean-François Janin: policy maker’s view .pdf (233.6 KB)
– Presentation Isabelle Dussutour: project leader’s view .pdf (1.2 MB)
– Presentation Maarten Lörtzer: how to generate impact via the media .pdf (308.1 KB)
Maarten Lörtzer showed some movies in his presentation, here are the links to the movies:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 610453.